Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK) has added construction to its One TMK broker portal.
TMK described the products as the first bespoke construction insurance product of its kind that can be underwritten through a fully automated process.
It further stated that the platform provides an efficient way for brokers to access specialist coverage from wherever they are, subject to meeting regulatory requirements and agreed business terms with TMK.
The insurer noted in a statement: “Through One TMK, brokers ar
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services