Tokio Marine Kiln (TMK) has added construction to its One TMK broker portal. TMK described the products as the first bespoke construction insurance product of its kind that can be underwritten through a fully automated process. It further stated that the platform provides an efficient way for brokers to access specialist coverage from wherever they are, subject to meeting regulatory requirements and agreed business terms with TMK. The insurer noted in a statement: “Through One TMK, brokers ar
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK
- FCA publishes IDD plans