Arag has launched a legal expenses product aimed at the care home and assistance provider market.
According to the insurer Care Provider Legal Solutions includes commercial legal protection tailored to what it described as the specific demands of a “challenging and highly regulated sector”.
The provider also detailed that the policy offers enhanced crisis communication cover to counter the heightened risk of significant and long-term reputational damage that businesses can be exposed to.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam