Arag has launched a legal expenses product aimed at the care home and assistance provider market. According to the insurer Care Provider Legal Solutions includes commercial legal protection tailored to what it described as the specific demands of a “challenging and highly regulated sector”. The provider also detailed that the policy offers enhanced crisis communication cover to counter the heightened risk of significant and long-term reputational damage that businesses can be exposed to. Chal
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution