Axa’s management liability online product has been added to Applied Systems TAM commercial lines platform.
The product, aimed at limited companies, charities, UK clubs and associations and partnerships, went live earlier this week, Axa said.
The insurer also detailed that the product was aimed at limited liability partnerships and sole traders.
It noted that the move came amid a surge of interest in the product with broker enquiries increasing by 62% for 2017 year on year.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move