Willis Towers Watson has introduced CyFly, an insurance solution specifically tailored to cover cyber exposure affecting the airline industry. CyFly was developed in close collaboration with AIG, Willis Towers Watson said in a statement. It added that CyFly covers a broad range of technology and non-technology providers such as global distribution systems, baggage processing, aircraft maintenance, fuelling and catering and airport security. According to Willis Towers Watson, CyFly includes th
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution