Willis Towers Watson has introduced CyFly, an insurance solution specifically tailored to cover cyber exposure affecting the airline industry.
CyFly was developed in close collaboration with AIG, Willis Towers Watson said in a statement.
It added that CyFly covers a broad range of technology and non-technology providers such as global distribution systems, baggage processing, aircraft maintenance, fuelling and catering and airport security.
According to Willis Towers Watson, CyFly includes th
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam