Managing general agent Plum has launched Home Cyber which it described as the first cyber and data risks cover to be embedded within high net worth (HNW) and mid net worth (MNW) home insurance products in the UK.
Underwritten by HSB Engineering Insurance, the policy covers a range of system, online crime, fraud and liability exposures.
According to the MGA these include losses resulting from damage to home computer systems, identity theft, telephone hacking, cyber ransom and the costs relating
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam