Managing general agent Plum has launched Home Cyber which it described as the first cyber and data risks cover to be embedded within high net worth (HNW) and mid net worth (MNW) home insurance products in the UK. Underwritten by HSB Engineering Insurance, the policy covers a range of system, online crime, fraud and liability exposures. According to the MGA these include losses resulting from damage to home computer systems, identity theft, telephone hacking, cyber ransom and the costs relating
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution