Pen Underwriting has confirmed that Paul Upton has left his role as group chief executive officer of Evolution Underwriting Group, Insurance Age can reveal.
Kent-based SME specialist Evolution was bought by Arthur J. Gallagher-owned Pen in February 2015.
Upton has been with the company since its formation and has held the group CEO post since April 2013.
He previously held the role of Evolution Underwriting CEO.
According to Insurance Age’s 2015 Third Force supplement, compiled before th
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam