Pen Underwriting has confirmed that Paul Upton has left his role as group chief executive officer of Evolution Underwriting Group, Insurance Age can reveal.
Kent-based SME specialist Evolution was bought by Arthur J. Gallagher-owned Pen in February 2015.
Upton has been with the company since its formation and has held the group CEO post since April 2013.
He previously held the role of Evolution Underwriting CEO.
According to Insurance Age’s 2015 Third Force supplement, compiled before
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders