Pen Underwriting has confirmed that Paul Upton has left his role as group chief executive officer of Evolution Underwriting Group, Insurance Age can reveal. Kent-based SME specialist Evolution was bought by Arthur J. Gallagher-owned Pen in February 2015. Upton has been with the company since its formation and has held the group CEO post since April 2013. He previously held the role of Evolution Underwriting CEO. SME According to Insurance Age’s 2015 Third Force supplement, compiled before th
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution