The personal lines insurance sector is rapidly changing with new legislation coming in, insurers pulling out of the broker distribution channel and emerging technology threatening to make the broker’s role less important.
Diving in to take a closer look at this part of the market, Insurance Age brought together experts from eight firms involved in personal lines to get an understanding of what the sector is like at the moment and ask them what future they see for brokers.
The latest shock to
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Circle expands again in 2018
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders