The personal lines insurance sector is rapidly changing with new legislation coming in, insurers pulling out of the broker distribution channel and emerging technology threatening to make the broker’s role less important.
Diving in to take a closer look at this part of the market, Insurance Age brought together experts from eight firms involved in personal lines to get an understanding of what the sector is like at the moment and ask them what future they see for brokers.
The latest shock to
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing