Brokers are increasingly concerned about Brexit uncertainty and the economic climate, according to Aviva’s latest Broker Barometer survey.
But despite only 7% of the participating 250 broker owners thinking the economic climate is having a positive effect, down 13% since May 2018, almost half (48%) said they were planning to expand their business in 2019.
A majority of respondents are planning to recruit externally (93%), but the survey showed that there has also been a significant increase in
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning