Brokers are increasingly concerned about Brexit uncertainty and the economic climate, according to Aviva’s latest Broker Barometer survey.
But despite only 7% of the participating 250 broker owners thinking the economic climate is having a positive effect, down 13% since May 2018, almost half (48%) said they were planning to expand their business in 2019.
A majority of respondents are planning to recruit externally (93%), but the survey showed that there has also been a significant increase in
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA