High net worth specialist Home & Legacy has added its motor proposition to Home & Legacy Online.
The business noted that adding the product to its e-trading platform would give brokers access to a more dynamic question set, existing customer records and an improved layout.
Home & Legacy’s managing director, Barry O’Neill, said: “As well as introducing our motor proposition to Home & Legacy Online, we’ve also made some enhancements, reducing question sets and making the system
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto