High net worth specialist Home & Legacy has added its motor proposition to Home & Legacy Online.
The business noted that adding the product to its e-trading platform would give brokers access to a more dynamic question set, existing customer records and an improved layout.
Home & Legacy’s managing director, Barry O’Neill, said: “As well as introducing our motor proposition to Home & Legacy Online, we’ve also made some enhancements, reducing question sets and making the system
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product