High net worth specialist Home & Legacy has added its motor proposition to Home & Legacy Online.
The business noted that adding the product to its e-trading platform would give brokers access to a more dynamic question set, existing customer records and an improved layout.
Home & Legacy’s managing director, Barry O’Neill, said: “As well as introducing our motor proposition to Home & Legacy Online, we’ve also made some enhancements, reducing question sets and making the system
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings