Zurich is looking to sell its UK broking subsidiary Endsleigh, as reported by Sky News.
According to the article Zurich has hired investment bankers at Evercore to explore a sale of the broker, which specialises in insurance for students, however the process is at an early stage and a deal “uncertain”.
In June 2016, Zurich split the management for Endsleigh and its personal lines division, following the departure of personal lines and Endsleigh managing director Patrick Cohen.
At the time the
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit