Zurich is looking to sell its UK broking subsidiary Endsleigh, as reported by Sky News.
According to the article Zurich has hired investment bankers at Evercore to explore a sale of the broker, which specialises in insurance for students, however the process is at an early stage and a deal “uncertain”.
In June 2016, Zurich split the management for Endsleigh and its personal lines division, following the departure of personal lines and Endsleigh managing director Patrick Cohen.
At the time the
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division