Zurich is looking to sell its UK broking subsidiary Endsleigh, as reported by Sky News.
According to the article Zurich has hired investment bankers at Evercore to explore a sale of the broker, which specialises in insurance for students, however the process is at an early stage and a deal “uncertain”.
In June 2016, Zurich split the management for Endsleigh and its personal lines division, following the departure of personal lines and Endsleigh managing director Patrick Cohen.
At the time the
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth