Nearly 17 million UK adults with motor insurance do not know what ‘no claims protection’ means, according to the findings of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) Financial Lives Survey 2017.
The research was based on responses from just under 13,000 UK consumers aged 18 and over making it the watchdog’s largest tracking survey of consumers and their use of financial services.
According to the findings, 82% of UK adults have at least one general insurance product.
The most commonly held
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand