Nearly 17 million UK adults with motor insurance do not know what ‘no claims protection’ means, according to the findings of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) Financial Lives Survey 2017.
The research was based on responses from just under 13,000 UK consumers aged 18 and over making it the watchdog’s largest tracking survey of consumers and their use of financial services.
According to the findings, 82% of UK adults have at least one general insurance product.
The most commonly held pro
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options