Martyn Holman has stated that he is open to new opportunities following his departure from the group commercial director role at Markerstudy.
He highlighted that he is still working closely with Markerstudy and confirmed to Insurance Age that he would be involved in setting up the provider’s new commercial managing general agent, as reported in May this year.
He said: “We’re waiting to get this live and I’m working closely with Stuart Dickinson [head of commercial] on that.”
According to Holm
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers