Martyn Holman has stated that he is open to new opportunities following his departure from the group commercial director role at Markerstudy.
He highlighted that he is still working closely with Markerstudy and confirmed to Insurance Age that he would be involved in setting up the provider’s new commercial managing general agent, as reported in May this year.
He said: “We’re waiting to get this live and I’m working closely with Stuart Dickinson [head of commercial] on that.”
According to Holm
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel