Martyn Holman has stated that he is open to new opportunities following his departure from the group commercial director role at Markerstudy.
He highlighted that he is still working closely with Markerstudy and confirmed to Insurance Age that he would be involved in setting up the provider’s new commercial managing general agent, as reported in May this year.
He said: “We’re waiting to get this live and I’m working closely with Stuart Dickinson [head of commercial] on that.”
According to Holm
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark