Markerstudy has confirmed that Martyn Holman will be stepping down from his role as group commercial director with effect from 1 November this year.
Holman was appointed to this position in January 2014 and the provider detailed that he had “identified and developed numerous opportunities” to its retail and commercial divisions during his time at the firm.
He will remain with the insurer in a consultancy role and the firm stated that it was by “mutual consent” that Holman will now be able to
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK