Markerstudy has confirmed that Martyn Holman will be stepping down from his role as group commercial director with effect from 1 November this year.
Holman was appointed to this position in January 2014 and the provider detailed that he had “identified and developed numerous opportunities” to its retail and commercial divisions during his time at the firm.
He will remain with the insurer in a consultancy role and the firm stated that it was by “mutual consent” that Holman will now be able to
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm