Markerstudy has confirmed that Martyn Holman will be stepping down from his role as group commercial director with effect from 1 November this year.
Holman was appointed to this position in January 2014 and the provider detailed that he had “identified and developed numerous opportunities” to its retail and commercial divisions during his time at the firm.
He will remain with the insurer in a consultancy role and the firm stated that it was by “mutual consent” that Holman will now be able to t
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark