Markerstudy has confirmed that Martyn Holman will be stepping down from his role as group commercial director with effect from 1 November this year.
Holman was appointed to this position in January 2014 and the provider detailed that he had “identified and developed numerous opportunities” to its retail and commercial divisions during his time at the firm.
He will remain with the insurer in a consultancy role and the firm stated that it was by “mutual consent” that Holman will now be able to t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover