Markerstudy has confirmed that Martyn Holman will be stepping down from his role as group commercial director with effect from 1 November this year.
Holman was appointed to this position in January 2014 and the provider detailed that he had “identified and developed numerous opportunities” to its retail and commercial divisions during his time at the firm.
He will remain with the insurer in a consultancy role and the firm stated that it was by “mutual consent” that Holman will now be able to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders