Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) has teamed up with InsurTech start-up Flock to develop digital insurance solutions for the drone market.
The insurer stated that the partnership’s first product, a mobile app enabling operators to buy pay-as-you-fly drone insurance, would be launched in the UK later this year.
According to a report by AGCS the number of drones, or unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), is set to triple by 2020.
The insurer noted that the increasing number of drones also b
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda