Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) has teamed up with InsurTech start-up Flock to develop digital insurance solutions for the drone market.
The insurer stated that the partnership’s first product, a mobile app enabling operators to buy pay-as-you-fly drone insurance, would be launched in the UK later this year.
According to a report by AGCS the number of drones, or unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), is set to triple by 2020.
The insurer noted that the increasing number of drones also b
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock