NIG has rolled out new versions of its etrade business package and mini fleet eProducts in a move it said extended the underwriting footprint and increased levels of cover for both.
The insurer listed that changes for business package include new North American exports cover on product liability, a doubling of the public liability limit of indemnity to £10m, and an increase in the goods in transit vehicle limit to £50,000.
It further detailed that mini fleet now includes more quotable trades,
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product