NIG has rolled out new versions of its etrade business package and mini fleet eProducts in a move it said extended the underwriting footprint and increased levels of cover for both.
The insurer listed that changes for business package include new North American exports cover on product liability, a doubling of the public liability limit of indemnity to £10m, and an increase in the goods in transit vehicle limit to £50,000.
It further detailed that mini fleet now includes more quotable trades,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019