Nexus Group has purchased Lloyd’s cover holder Equinox Global and all other Equinox group companies.
The managing general agent (MGA) stated that Equinox will continue to be supported by its founding shareholders and its management team consisting of Steen Parsholt, Mike Holley, Rob Crampton and Vicki Harrison.
Equinox was established in 2009 and is an MGA specialising in trade credit.
It will continue to be provided with underwriting capacity by Beazley, previously its largest shareholder, t
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam