Nexus Group has purchased Lloyd’s cover holder Equinox Global and all other Equinox group companies. The managing general agent (MGA) stated that Equinox will continue to be supported by its founding shareholders and its management team consisting of Steen Parsholt, Mike Holley, Rob Crampton and Vicki Harrison. Equinox was established in 2009 and is an MGA specialising in trade credit. It will continue to be provided with underwriting capacity by Beazley, previously its largest shareholder, t
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution