Airmic has appointed John Ludlow as chief executive officer, effective from 13 June 2017.
He takes over the role from John Hurrell, who announced he was stepping down in January this year after nine years in the CEO post.
The association stated that Ludlow has over 15 years’ experience in senior risk management positions and has been a director of Airmic since 2012, including a year as senior deputy chair.
Clive Clarke, Airmic’s chairman, commented: “We are delighted to welcome Joh
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution