Admiral's smartphone app Firstcarquote allowing new drivers to use their social data to get a discount on car insurance has been criticised.
In addition, according to the insurer the launch of the app has been delayed as it is working with Facebook to address "a few outstanding issues".
Meanwhile a blog post from the Open Rights Group stated that the app had been found to be in breach of Facebook's Platform Policy.
The policy states: "Don't use data obtained from Facebook to make decisions about
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK