Last week saw the formal launch of the UK driverless car trials in Greenwich, Bristol and Milton Keynes with RSA involved in the first and Axa the other two.
Over the past fortnight these trials have received a fair amount of coverage, with headlines screaming about how driverless cars are potentially going to reduce premiums by three quarters and throw a serious spanner into the motor insurance works.
A lot of the attention has been focused on how this digital development is going to disrupt
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey