Last week saw the formal launch of the UK driverless car trials in Greenwich, Bristol and Milton Keynes with RSA involved in the first and Axa the other two.
Over the past fortnight these trials have received a fair amount of coverage, with headlines screaming about how driverless cars are potentially going to reduce premiums by three quarters and throw a serious spanner into the motor insurance works.
A lot of the attention has been focused on how this digital development is going to disrupt th
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?