The apprentices come to blows as they prepare for the Insurance Age E-Broking event.
In this fourth episode of the Broker Apprentice 2014, teams Bro Kode and Innovate are given a ‘blank canvas' to come up with a proposition or product to attract more business to the intermediary channel.
With the words of Zurich's senior marketing manager Gareth Hawkes still ringing in their ears, the apprentices only have a short time to get their ideas together. The clock is ticking and the pressure soon gets to some of the brokers.
The teams are then expected to present their solution to a room full of brokers at the Insurance Age event in Birmingham.
Which apprentice admits that their team had a "rough start", hindered by "conflicts of interest"?
And who boasts that they are their group's "analyser".
When you've watched the episode, remember you can share your thoughts on Twitter using #brokerapprentice
AND TO WATCH PREVIOUS ISSUES CLICK HERE
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings