Stuart Reid has been appointed as deputy chairman of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba).
Delegates at the Biba conference 2014 were told that Reid, executive chairman at Bluefin, will replace Brendan McManus, outgoing CEO of UK retail at Arthur J Gallagher, in the role.
In turn, Peter Blanc, the new CEO of UK retail at Arthur J Gallagher, will replace Reid as chair of the larger brokers’ advisory board, and will join the main Biba board.
Reid said: “I was delighted to originally
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results