Stuart Reid has been appointed as deputy chairman of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba).
Delegates at the Biba conference 2014 were told that Reid, executive chairman at Bluefin, will replace Brendan McManus, outgoing CEO of UK retail at Arthur J Gallagher, in the role.
In turn, Peter Blanc, the new CEO of UK retail at Arthur J Gallagher, will replace Reid as chair of the larger brokers’ advisory board, and will join the main Biba board.
Reid said: “I was delighted to originally
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas