American International Group (AIG) has confirmed that Peter D. Hancock, president and chief executive officer, has revealed plans to resign. As part of the insurer's transition plan, Hancock will remain as CEO until a successor has been named. Hancock was appointed as president and CEO of AIG in September 2014, when he was also elected to the AIG board of directors. He previously served as CEO of AIG Property Casualty after joining the insurer in 2010 as executive vice president, finance, risk,
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: Simply Business hosts blockchain hackathon