American International Group (AIG) has confirmed that Peter D. Hancock, president and chief executive officer, has revealed plans to resign.
As part of the insurer's transition plan, Hancock will remain as CEO until a successor has been named.
Hancock was appointed as president and CEO of AIG in September 2014, when he was also elected to the AIG board of directors.
He previously served as CEO of AIG Property Casualty after joining the insurer in 2010 as executive vice president, finance, risk,
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam