Innovation is defined by the British Insurance Brokers Association (Biba) as one of the major tenets for how UK insurance brokers will confront the challenges facing the sector in 2017.
I welcome how Biba has put technology at the centre of its manifesto for brokers alongside commitments to support the industry in Brexit negotiations.
But, exactly what technology innovations should brokers be grabbing onto? Personally, I see these as breaking down into three areas: data analytics, cyber risk and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment