Innovation is defined by the British Insurance Brokers Association (Biba) as one of the major tenets for how UK insurance brokers will confront the challenges facing the sector in 2017.
I welcome how Biba has put technology at the centre of its manifesto for brokers alongside commitments to support the industry in Brexit negotiations.
But, exactly what technology innovations should brokers be grabbing onto? Personally, I see these as breaking down into three areas: data analytics, cyber risk and
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals