Innovation is defined by the British Insurance Brokers Association (Biba) as one of the major tenets for how UK insurance brokers will confront the challenges facing the sector in 2017.
I welcome how Biba has put technology at the centre of its manifesto for brokers alongside commitments to support the industry in Brexit negotiations.
But, exactly what technology innovations should brokers be grabbing onto? Personally, I see these as breaking down into three areas: data analytics, cyber risk and
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings