Innovation is defined by the British Insurance Brokers Association (Biba) as one of the major tenets for how UK insurance brokers will confront the challenges facing the sector in 2017.
I welcome how Biba has put technology at the centre of its manifesto for brokers alongside commitments to support the industry in Brexit negotiations.
But, exactly what technology innovations should brokers be grabbing onto? Personally, I see these as breaking down into three areas: data analytics, cyber risk and
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand