Travelers has confirmed that it is to buy Simply Business from private equity firm Aquiline Capital Partners for an enterprise value of approximately $490m [£400.6m]. Simply Business was sold to Aquiline by fellow private equity company AnaCap Financial Partners in April 2016. Alan Schnitzer, chief executive officer of Travelers, said: "Simply Business is a profitable and growing technology company with impressive strategic digital capabilities, leading digital commerce talent and proven small b
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK