Travelers has confirmed that it is to buy Simply Business from private equity firm Aquiline Capital Partners for an enterprise value of approximately $490m [£400.6m].
Simply Business was sold to Aquiline by fellow private equity company AnaCap Financial Partners in April 2016.
Alan Schnitzer, chief executive officer of Travelers, said: "Simply Business is a profitable and growing technology company with impressive strategic digital capabilities, leading digital commerce talent and proven small b
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services