The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) is concerned about the ongoing problems SSP users are facing and the "the apparent lack of clear communication to users".
In a statement, Biba stressed they would continue to "press" SSP to be "transparent, open and honest" about the current problems.
It read: "Biba is extremely concerned at the ongoing problems and at the apparent lack of clear communication to users.
"Despite conversations with SSP senior management Biba is yet to be given an
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith