Brokers are now up and running on their SSP systems after the initial attempt to fix connectivity issues yesterday failed.
Yesterday (14 November) the software house came under fire once more after brokers on SSP encountered another system failure affecting its Pure Broking platform.
SSP users have suffered patchy services since Thursday.
These followed the original outage, which left 306 brokers offline for as long as three weeks from 26 August.
The software house told brokers in a text
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move