Brokers on SSP have encountered another connectivity issue affecting its Pure Broking platform this morning following the chaotic breakdowns last week and yesterday (14 November).
The software house has come under fire again from users, after running into problems for the second time in a week.
This follows the original outage, which left 306 brokers offline for as long as three weeks from 26 August.
For this current issue, SSP Worldwide failed to provide a formal statement to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith