Open GI has partnered with Bluefin Underwriting to grow its current commercial trading platform.
The technology specialists have added access on PowerPlace to two niche schemes - farm and not for profit (including charities, social enterprises and all other not for profit organisations).
"Expanding our distribution channels to ensure brokers have access to a wider choice of SME focused products is one of Bluefin Underwriting's key objectives," said Bluefin's chief underwriting officer, Paul
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith