The Financial Conduct Authority has published a list of firms that were successful in joining its regulatory sandbox as part of its Project Innovate.
According to the FCA the regulatory sandbox is part of Project Innovate, an initiative kicked off in 2014 to provide innovators with support to navigate the regulatory system and promote competition in the interest of consumers.
The regulatory sandbox aims to create a 'safe space' in which businesses can test innovative products, services, business
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith