UK insurance brokers consider broker networks as necessary for growth, according to research from Oxbow Partners, supported by Open GI.
The research revealed that 88% of brokers view networks as essential for future growth and believe they add value to their business.
In addition, 79% of the 105 participating brokers agreed that networks are performing well for their members, with Purple Partnership coming out on top, followed by Broker Network.
The study also showed that brokers felt
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff