UK insurance brokers consider broker networks as necessary for growth, according to research from Oxbow Partners, supported by Open GI.
The research revealed that 88% of brokers view networks as essential for future growth and believe they add value to their business.
In addition, 79% of the 105 participating brokers agreed that networks are performing well for their members, with Purple Partnership coming out on top, followed by Broker Network.
The study also showed that brokers felt
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison