Bluefin Network has added Lanarkshire-based broker E G Murray Insurance Services as a new partner broker.
The network noted that E G Murray was its first Scottish broker and that it will be supported by the appointment of a new development manager, Craig Finnie.
Finnie joins the company from Blink Underwriting and has previously worked for RSA.
David Hopwood, managing director at Bluefin Network, commented: "We're proud to extend our services to our new partner broker, E G Murray.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?