Bluefin Network has added Lanarkshire-based broker E G Murray Insurance Services as a new partner broker.
The network noted that E G Murray was its first Scottish broker and that it will be supported by the appointment of a new development manager, Craig Finnie.
Finnie joins the company from Blink Underwriting and has previously worked for RSA.
David Hopwood, managing director at Bluefin Network, commented: "We're proud to extend our services to our new partner broker, E G Murray.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers