Bluefin Network has added Lanarkshire-based broker E G Murray Insurance Services as a new partner broker.
The network noted that E G Murray was its first Scottish broker and that it will be supported by the appointment of a new development manager, Craig Finnie.
Finnie joins the company from Blink Underwriting and has previously worked for RSA.
David Hopwood, managing director at Bluefin Network, commented: "We're proud to extend our services to our new partner broker, E G Murray.
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand