Hastings Group has reported net revenue up 26% to £440.3m for the nine months to 30 September 2016 (9M 2015: £350.2m).
According to its financial results the company has also seen a 26% increase in gross written premiums (GWP) to £572.8m, compared to £454.3m for the same nine months of last year.
It added that the increase in GWP was driven by a 16% growth in live customer policies as well as targeted rate increases.
The company further stated that its market share of UK private car insurance
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m