The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has welcomed the publication of the Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs' (Defra) property and flood resilience plan.
The trade body stated that it had been part of one of the five task groups that produced input for the action plan, which aims to help property owners and small businesses to protect themselves against flooding.
According to Biba, its task group was responsible for "embedding resilience in small businesses" and was
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA