The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has welcomed the publication of the Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs' (Defra) property and flood resilience plan.
The trade body stated that it had been part of one of the five task groups that produced input for the action plan, which aims to help property owners and small businesses to protect themselves against flooding.
According to Biba, its task group was responsible for "embedding resilience in small businesses" and was
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019