Lorega has been appointed to provide commercial loss recovery insurance and loss adjusting services as part of Brightside's business insurance offerings.
Lorega stated the deal would see it provide support to SME clients of Brightside and its One Insurance Solution brand, for claims in excess of £5,000.
It detailed that its loss recovery insurance provides unlimited advice from its chartered loss adjusters, to help in the preparation, negotiation and settlement of material damage or business
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey