Applied Systems CEO Reid French has confirmed that he sees "good opportunities" for the tech provider to expand in the UK going forward. "It's a competitive market with many providers in this space," he told Insurance Age. "But much of the technology offered in the UK is old and I think that gives a real opportunity to bring a modern application into the marketplace." According to French, Applied Systems' international approach should attract more brokers to the software house. "You can build be
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK