Applied Systems CEO Reid French has confirmed that he sees "good opportunities" for the tech provider to expand in the UK going forward.
"It's a competitive market with many providers in this space," he told Insurance Age.
"But much of the technology offered in the UK is old and I think that gives a real opportunity to bring a modern application into the marketplace."
According to French, Applied Systems' international approach should attract more brokers to the software house.
"You can build be
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services