Speaking at the Applied Net 2016 conference, Applied Systems chief executive officer Reid French told brokers of the importance of connectivity to remain relevant to customers.
He told delegates at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Florida that the primary forces impacting on the insurance market today is technology, pricing and changing customer expectations.
"I agree with everyone who says that technology will impact the market, but I disagree that this is either new or scary,"
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services