Speaking at the Applied Net 2016 conference, Applied Systems chief executive officer Reid French told brokers of the importance of connectivity to remain relevant to customers. He told delegates at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Florida that the primary forces impacting on the insurance market today is technology, pricing and changing customer expectations. "I agree with everyone who says that technology will impact the market, but I disagree that this is either new or scary,"
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK