TEn Insurance Services has confirmed the departure of managing director Alistair Body, Insurance Age can reveal.
Body, who joined TEn in February 2015 and took over as managing director in January 2016, stepped down following a recent board meeting.
The network stated that Malcolm Lee, a founding director and former MD, has resumed his role as managing director, whilst the collegiate board considers the best structure going forward.
Business development director James Sharp commented:
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1