TEn Insurance Services has confirmed the departure of managing director Alistair Body, Insurance Age can reveal.
Body, who joined TEn in February 2015 and took over as managing director in January 2016, stepped down following a recent board meeting.
The network stated that Malcolm Lee, a founding director and former MD, has resumed his role as managing director, whilst the collegiate board considers the best structure going forward.
Business development director James Sharp commented:
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate