Property insurance broker Abacus has partnered with Applied Systems to launch its niche home products on the software provider's broker management system Applied TAM. Applied Systems said the deal meant it will support the broker's premium growth strategy by "providing connectivity, data exchange and policy fulfillment". Richard Burgess, director of Abacus, commented: "As brokers look to differentiate their business, we recognised an opportunity to distribute our property owners niche products t
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK