Property insurance broker Abacus has partnered with Applied Systems to launch its niche home products on the software provider's broker management system Applied TAM.
Applied Systems said the deal meant it will support the broker's premium growth strategy by "providing connectivity, data exchange and policy fulfillment".
Richard Burgess, director of Abacus, commented: "As brokers look to differentiate their business, we recognised an opportunity to distribute our property owners niche products t
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services