Aviva is to partner with Plug and Play, a global digital start-up accelerator headquartered in Silicon Valley.
The insurer said the relationship will give Aviva access to "world-class digital start-ups, and the opportunity to help mentor them and help them to turn ideas into products or services".
The partnership initially aims to find digital insurance innovations through its InsurTech programme, which is set to launch in September. The project hopes to attract up to 1,000 applications from
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns