Zurich has refreshed its SME insurance platform ZTrade by adding a suite of new products and revamping the system.
The insurer stated the move was in direct response to feedback it had received from brokers.
According to Zurich, brokers can now write 13 types of cover on ZTrade following the introduction of five new products; commercial car, commercial vehicle, small fleet, personal accident & business travel, trades and professions.
The provider noted that new features on the platform include
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders