Arthur J. Gallagher has completed the sale of its UK broker network business, Compass, in what it described as a "mutually agreed management buyout for an undisclosed sum".
In April this year Gallagher confirmed that it was in talks with Compass about an MBO.
The consolidator said the deal sees the Compass business transfer into wholly independent ownership, having become part of Gallagher following the acquisition of the Giles Group in November 2013.
According to Gallagher, Compass has
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff