Software house Acturis has reported growth in revenue and profits for the year ending 30 September 2015.
Operating profits increased to £17.23m (2014: £12.10m) and revenue grew almost £10m to £46.10m (2014: £36.95m).
Expenses increased to £28.87m, up from £24.85m in 2014 but despite this increased spending profit after tax rose to £14.83m (2014: £10.38m).
Theo Duchen, co-CEO of Acturis commented: "Acturis has yet again delivered another set of fantastic results with global revenues growing
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic