It is Cheltenham Festival this week - the jewel in the jump racing crown - and many of the insurance community will be there as punters with a lucky few attending as owners too.
Insurance Age was the first insurance publication to start offering these tips and, what's more, any winnings we make from the tips will go to charity thanks to Axa fronting up a pot of cash for us to try and grow as part of the Axa Vantage Stakes.
Tips - to win the Champion Hurdle at 3.30pm
Identity Thief (2/5 tipste
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product