CFC Underwriting has launched a new suite of products for the product recall market.
The specialist lines managing general agent said product recall coverage can be easily packaged together with any of its other products.
CFC added that the suite of products is available globally and aimed at a wide variety of industries, while pointing to the emerging risks faced by today's modern businesses.
It highlighted features including cover against recall events stemming from the hacking of automotive p
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product