A panel of industry experts at Insurance Age's UK Broker Summit 2016 believe that while many of the new rules in the Insurance Act are considered to be good practice among players in the industry, there are still going to be issues for brokers to deal with. Steve White, chief executive officer of the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba), said broker members had expressed keen interest in the Act and stated that there were still more questions than answers about what would happen when it
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK