Principal Insurance has made a profit for the first time since its creation and a year ahead of schedule according to the broker.
It noted that when Dave Bowcock founded the Manchester-headquartered firm in 2011, the business originally targeted its 2014/15 financial year, which ended in October, to break even.
However, the broker noted that a 120% increase in turnover to £1.5m (2013/14: £678,000) meant the company posted a "modest post-tax" profit of £54,000 for 2014/15 reversing a loss of £51,
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product