Simon Green, director of general insurance and protection at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) said that the regulator would continue to focus on technology, big data and appointed representatives going forward. In a lecture on the FCA's view of the general insurance sector at Lloyd's of London, Green stated: "2016 is going to be a year of significant change across the market from a regulatory and technological perspective." The regulator recently published a call for input on big data and G
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK