Simon Green, director of general insurance and protection at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) said that the regulator would continue to focus on technology, big data and appointed representatives going forward.
In a lecture on the FCA's view of the general insurance sector at Lloyd's of London, Green stated: "2016 is going to be a year of significant change across the market from a regulatory and technological perspective."
The regulator recently published a call for input on big data and G
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services