Bluefin Network has added twelve new members since January 2015.
According to the network it has welcomed three former Willis Network members, including Towbay and Michael James Insurance & Property Services.
Meanwhile, three brokers, including Severn Bay Corporate Solutions and Pyramid, joined from Broker Network.
In addition, another five brokers who were previously unattached to a network also signed on, including Penshurst Insurance Services, Hedon Insurance Consultants and Michael Scott and
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product