Accelerate Underwriting officially launched on Friday 12 February with managing director Scott Brown stating the managing general agent (MGA) aims to reach £50m of gross written premium in six years.
Brown told Insurance Age the business will focus on niche and specialist areas, and is keen to differentiate its offering to brokers compared with the wider market.
He said: "What we are trying to do is to go out and understand from our brokers what they want and need in terms of products to build t
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services