Accelerate Underwriting officially launched on Friday 12 February with managing director Scott Brown stating the managing general agent (MGA) aims to reach £50m of gross written premium in six years. Brown told Insurance Age the business will focus on niche and specialist areas, and is keen to differentiate its offering to brokers compared with the wider market. He said: "What we are trying to do is to go out and understand from our brokers what they want and need in terms of products to build t
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK