Broker networks are heading towards a more challenging time, according to Adrian Coupland, managing director, Keychoice, insurer partnerships and data services at SSP.
Coupland told Insurance Age that evolving technology and an increased access to data were issues that would affect the network market going forward as they will change how insurance is sold.
Stating that networks would continue to be an important part of the market, he added that there would be an "invention of new network styles"
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin